Slade End Farm – 550 new homes for Wallingford
(Outline planning application imminent)
Can we make them homes to be proud of?
Come and find out how you can help make sure these new homes in our town are a BEACON NOT A BLIGHT.
– Homes that are good to live in
– A welcome extension to our community
– Imaginative design and layout – not one more “clone town” estate
– Energy efficient buildings
– Showcasing the best of tomorrow’s homes
– Low environmental impact
Elizabeth Gillespie – SODC Planning Committee
Paul Black – Derwenthorpe Eco-Development, York
Opinder Liddar – Green Architect, Wallingford
Chair: John Gordon, Sustainable Wallingford
District and town councillors invited